Friday, January 28, 2011

I have a dream.

"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.'"


"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."


"i have a dream ............................"


Who said all these sentences? My boss asked me. I was blur at first. Then, with confidence I replied "Easy! It was Westlife's song". My boss just smiled. My team lead was laughing. I don't know what's so funny. I told them what I know. 


Then my boss said " It was Martin Luther King Jr. He was very famous man. He won Nobel prize". My team lead keeps laughing.


Damn! Suddenly I felt so stupid.

2 comments:

aku yg mls gila nk login said...

martin luther ni adek bradek ricky martin tk? hahahah.... tk sgka bos ang quote martin luther kt ang... hahah.. ang quote la hadis wei...

Valossa Vicious said...

Okay, that's a tad funny.

I had my walk of shame too when my professor asked me about this Japanese novel, she described it so and so and I answered,

"You mean Dragonball?"