Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Shame on us


What a mess. 

Seriously I was ashamed with all that happen in the previous months. I really cant believe that at this age, I had to once again deals with this kind of bullshits. Yes, I called this bullshits. Real shit. This madness still going on but I refused to take any part in it. You guys go ahead and enjoy it. For me, everything ended. 

I won't acknowledge anything or everything related to it. 

Not a wise decision, I knew that too well. But, a girl gotta do what she's gotta do.
Alright, I'm out. 







But, I missed writing. I missed the old me who choose to write over sleep. I missed the old me who was not afraid to pours her heart into words. But right now, writing is scary. So many hearts to take care of. You don't even know how many heart was hurt because of your words. So, it is scary.



No comments: